Home Based Field Sales Executive
Home Based Field Sales Executive
Location: Covering the midlands, Some parts of South Wales and other parts of southern England
Salary: £15k plus depending on experience - OTE further £3 - £9k first year – uncapped
Contract: Company Car , 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Laptop, Mobile Phone, mileage.
Hours: 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays
Do you have a passion for selling and thrive off of receiving positive reviews and giving excellent customer service? Are you looking to join a growing innovative team, with benefits and opportunities to develop new business with uncapped commission?
We are looking for someone like you to join our growing team, selling yearbooks and hoodies in Scotland, someone who is an outgoing, dynamic, organised and a professional individual with previous customer service, sales and account experience and wants to be part of a new expanding line of business in an established organisation. That someone needs a ‘can do’ approach and positive attitude to join a team of likeminded individuals.
Energi is a brand within Tempest Photography, Tempest is the nation’s largest academic photography organisation, providing photography services to over 10,000 schools across the UK all ready and waiting to hear about energi. Energi provides products to the leavers market, yearbooks, and hoodies to students all across the UK.
This is a field role working within the school market with training provided, responsibilities include; driving new business, meetings with teachers and students, negotiation, managing your own diary, and selling and seeking opportunities. This is a great opportunity to become part of an expanding market early and be of the sales process from meeting to delivery.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Sales advisor experience
- Telesales and customer service experience
- Full UK driving license
- Acceptable DBS disclosure
This is a full time role and involves managing your own time, liaising with schools, generating new contacts, arranging meetings with teachers, business managers, students, face to face selling, telesales, planning, managing your own diary, making and attending your own appointments and maximising other potential sales opportunities where possible throughout the year in the education, school and sports market. The successful candidate will be responsible for building new relationships, bringing in new accounts and account managing orders for energi leavers with the support of the Head of energi based at Head Office.
• Hitting agreed sales targets
• Generating and attending own meetings s
• Delivering pitches and presentations to schools
• Supporting any new product developments of the Energi brand
• Developing ongoing relationships with the schools and students to build the brand and reputation
• Working with the Energi Manager and Sales support team for added assistance when required
• Attending Exhibitions, networking and promoting Energi products where opportunities arise
• You would ideally have a minimum of 12 months customer service and sales experience
•Aware of current trends in the youth market
•Good attention to detail
•Confident user of social media
• Can do attitude, sales mentality, motivated and driven by working in a successful team with a drive to meet set targets
• Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels within a school and student environment
• Ability to negotiate and close sales in a professional manner
•Good collaborator and people person
• Ability to work independently whilst being managed and supported remotely
Deadline for applications Friday 28th October. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Sales, Telesales, B2B Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, BDM, Account Manager, Account Management, Direct Sales, Field Sales, Media Sales, Medical Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telemarketing, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Rep.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66896449