Tired of being another number?
Due to vast expansion and to upcoming projects, our client is actively seeking a Site Manager to become a valued member of their company. Our client is a reputable, medium sized developer who specialise in residential projects both private and affordable developments within Kent, Surrey and West Sussex. Their projects range from £2 - £8m with 10 - 30 units per site. They highly pride themselves on their family feel and personable approach to their own staff as well as their clients.
- Manage the site team and ensure the project is delivered to time, cost, and quality targets and standard
- Ensure safety and safety is maintained to a high level
- Effectively motivate site staff to get
- Work with and direct subcontractors to ensure the site is run to programme
- A successful track record in managing projects from conception to completion
- Stable background working with residential contractors
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity; experienced at encouraging direct reports to do the same and managing a team to ensure tasks are carried out effectively and key messages cascaded
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and a flexible attitude towards work in order to deal with a variable and demanding workload
- CSCS Card, First Aid and SMSTS qualified
- Excellent team player and team leader, able to work competently and independently without supervision.
This is the opportunity to work for a contractor who offer competitive salaries/package, encourage career development, offer job satisfaction and feel valued.
This is a permanent position and for the right candidate to start immediately.
Should you have the required background/ qualifications then please forward me your CV ASAP
All applications are treated with the upmost confidentiality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66890919