Our client, one of the UK's leading construction and civil companies are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician. The client is currently winning more business across the UK and as a result they require a site based CAD Technician to join their existing team on new and current projects.
The successful CAD technician will be responsible for:
- Interpret instructions from Design Engineers, Project Engineers and Delivery managers regarding production of drawing.
- Must have used civil 3D on infrastructure projects.
- Contribute towards risk register and procurement schedule requirements as required.
- Be flexible and adaptable regarding CAD task programmes with respect to both.
- Adhere to published CAD standards for ground engineering in order to produce high quality deliverables.
As the ideal CAD technician you will need to:
- Have relevant qualifications in a civil or construction related role.
- Must have used Civil 3D, Revit and if possible Navis.
- Working on infrastructure, highways, roads, bridges and heavy civils.
In return, the company are offering a salary of £30k-£40k including usual benefits.
If you're a successful CAD technician and want to step up your career, please apply below or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66900157