Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client is a newly formed and growing company looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a strong academic individual who is looking to assist with the processing of employee expenses and purchase invoices. The successful candidate will become part of a small finance team and will be required to work where needed within the accounts department.
This is a fast paced company with great career prospects who offer chances to progress and develop through the business.
The successful individual will come from a strong finance background with knowledge of Accounts, Bookkeeping and SAP. The candidate must have two years' experience in a commercial accounting environment, including some general computing knowledge. The individual must be numerate with good communication skills, both written and oral and must be confident in using Excel.
Duties will include:
- Checking employee expenses and preparing weekly payments via internet link to the bank
- Controlling the processing, authorisation and posting of travel invoices
- Checking bank business card statements
- Posting purchase ledger invoices onto the accounting system
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash monthly and preparing journal
- Checking supplier statements
- Writing out manual cheques
- Assisting with cashbooks, controlling and posting purchase ledger invoices, banking cheques, making payments, opening the post and filing
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66902722