Early Years Teaching Assistant - Preston
A 'Good' school in Preston are currently seeking an Early Years Teaching Assistant for a full time role. The position will commence after October half term.
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Full-time role
- Commencing after October half term
- Working across the class
- Good on most recent Ofsted
- Reason for role is covering for long term sickness
NB: EYFS experience is essential for this position.
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV or call Jack on 01772 846610
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66897068