Job Purpose – An Outbound telephone based role. You will be responsible for collecting our fee from our customers following a successful PPI claim
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading established Claims Management Business, with a focus on financial mis-selling and financial irregularities, primarily Payment Protection Insurance. With over 450 employees and growing, we have recovered £364 million in compensation for our customers to date.
There is absolutely NO Cold Calling involved in this role.
We are looking for candidates who ideally have previous experience working within a targeted and busy collections team. You will be responsible for dealing primarily with outbound calls collecting fees payable from customers who have recently had a successful PPI claim.
Excellent Customer Service and professionalism is a key requirement for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a collections team B2C or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional approach and ability to achieve targets.
- Works towards first time resolution on every call
- Efficiently manage and be in control of the call
- The ability to achieve required quality standards
- Abel to deliver excellent customer service
We offer a comprehensive Induction Training programme, to allow you to hit the ground running and run various bespoke training sessions, to further aid you in your development.
Salary and Hours of Work
The basic salary for this role is £18,000 and with a very realistic bonus scheme in place you have the potential to earn up to £1,250 per month
Our Contact Centre is open from 9.00am-6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am-5.00pm on a Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66897300