Quality Assurance Manager
A leading UK retailer is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join them in Eastleigh.
For this opportunity, we are looking for an outgoing individual who has professional experience supporting Project Managers to deliver plans to the correct standards and making sure the methodologies and policies are followed. Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed due to the size and complexity of this global organisation.
The role has come about due to a long serving member of the team retiring so there is plenty of scope for individuals looking to stay within this organisation long term.
- Keep records and reports in compliance to best practice standards
- Work with Programme and Project Managers during the QA process to recognise skills and areas which can be fixed by training
- Ensure that all Project and QA methodologies are followed
- Interact with internal and external auditors
- Challenge and support the Project and Programme Managers when undertaking their day-day roles.
- Excellent experience working with Agile methodologies
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to train colleagues using the correct policies and methodologies
- Happy to be firm when necessary making sure all requirements are adhered to
- Prior experience as a Project or Programme Manager
- This business is a UK retailing company headquartered in London, but with its IT business in Southampton. It is the largest retailer of its kind in Europe, and the third-largest in the world with over 1,100 stores, in eleven countries across Asia and Europe.
Please contact Joshua Cooper on 02380 574733, or email him at .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66902619