Payroll/Credit Control Administrator
M4 Recruitment are looking for a Payroll/Credit Control Administrator to join our growing accounts team in our newly located Head Office in Thatcham. This will be a dual role working 3 days a week as a Payroll Administrator and 2 days a week as a Credit Controller
Duties for this role include:
- Inputting a high level of data into our Payroll software programme
- Supporting and servicing our branches with Temporary workers payroll queries
- Communicating with Umbrella and Self-Billing companies
- Producing and reconciling payroll reports and performing period end
- Generating and processing Sales invoices/credits
- Posting and allocation of cash to Clients accounts
- Managing and collection of outstanding monies and debt reporting
- Dealing with Client account queries and reconciling their accounts
- Performing and maintaining accurate records for payroll and credit control
The successful applicant would ideally have previous experience in payroll, using Tempaid or a similar software - although we would consider a candidates with general accounts/finance experience.
Candidates require a good level of excel skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate well at all levels.
They will need to demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure and work to deadlines.
This is a growing team with opportunities to progress further in the Payroll / Accounts Department.The working hours for this position are 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66898269