Well know media company in Chertsey require an Finance Analyst to join them for 6 months.
My client is a UK wide marketing agency. they are currently expanding and therefore require an immediately available finance analyst to join their team.
Day to Day:Commercial decision-making support
- Robust analysis of proposed promotional activity to support decision-making.
- Daily/weekly review of market prices and ensure competitiveness
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate mitigation.
- Post-promotion reviews to determine success/failure and learn lessons.
- Prepare weekly reporting pack to capture key performance indicators and E-Commerce performance
- Ensure that revenue and costs are being recorded completely, accurately and timely.
- Support E-Commerce related projects as needed.
- Support and drive monthly forecasting process.
- Provide appropriate level of challenge to ensure that forecasts are robust, stretching and achievable.
- Prepare as hoc analysis where necessary to highlight and analyse key drivers, assumptions and sensitivities behind the forecast.
- Work closely and partner with E-Commerce Commercial Finance Manager to drive financial performance and ensure that the division's financial objectives regarding sales and profitability are delivered.
- Prepare value added reporting and analysis to support management and identify significant trends/issues, e.g. monitoring performance versus plan, customer/product profitability etc.
- Analytically experience
- Good Excel
- experience with using an ERP
- Fun, sociable environment
- Free lunch
- Free gym
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66898600