Environmental - Asbestos Surveyor - Barnsley, Yorkshire
P402 Asbestos Surveyor required
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
An opportunity has arisen with a leading multi-disciplinary Environmental consultancy - we are seeking an Asbestos Surveyor to join their Asbestos division at their South Yorkshire base.
Penguin Recruitment are partnered with this leading Environmental consultancy, in search of an Asbestos Surveyor to ideally take part in various Yorkshire / North based projects, producing and applying your Asbestos Surveying skills on various Domestic and Commercial based properties.
Since its inception nearly 20 years ago and focusing its effort in the Built Environment, Energy & Waste and Infrastructure sectors, this consultancy provides high quality levels of fully accredited testing, inspections and compliancy services to clients from many different sectors, with the vision to become the leading partner for technical expertise and service.
- Conduct Asbestos Management Surveys on a range of Domestic and Commercial properties
- Follow all HSG 264 and UKAS accreditation standards
- Collect an submit relevant Bulk Samples to nearest Laboratory for inspections
- Collate data to produce thorough reports, checked by the QC team
You will need:
- BOHS P402 qualification as a minimum requirement
- Additional BOHS P403/P404 qualifications are strongly welcomed
- Relevant experience in Asbestos Surveying from 12 months onwards
- Hold a full UK driving license with the ability to travel across Yorkshire and UK wide
- Possess strong IT and communication skills
On offer for your expertise is a basic and negotiable salary depending on your experience as an Asbestos Surveyor. You will also, if successful, be offered the opportunity to be put forward for various other qualifications in the BOHS range.
Interested? For an informal chat on this opportunities and others, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment direct on 0121 442 0644
Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66906275