Collections Advisor - TOP LAW FIRM

£22000/annum 25 days holiday, BUPA, Pension, Bonus
18 Oct 2016
17 Nov 2016
Contract Type
Collections Advisor - Warrington - £22,000 + excellent package - Permanent

J2 Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with an award winning and leading legal company. A new and exciting opportunity upon which our client are pursuing several Customer service focused Collections Advisors to join their ever growing company. The company are accredited with Investors in People and Lexecl and offer a very attractive starting salary of £22,000 along with excellent benefits such as private Bupa healthcare, 25 days holiday, free parking and an excellent pension contribution.

As a Collections Advisor you will be responsible for managing your own pipeline of customer cases, building rapport with customers and helping customer with outstanding debts on behalf of blue chip companies such as high street banks and major credit card providers. You will spend around 75% of your time speaking to customers to help recover outstanding debts, the other 25% of the time will be spent drafting letters and managing any administration that comes with the files that you have full ownership of. Once you have completed a thorough and challenging six week training program you will have your own caseload and full ownership over decisions on the debts you are working on, consistently providing them with excellent customer service throughout the completion of the case.

To be successful as a Collections Advisor you will need:

Exceptional customer service skills

At least 5 months collections experience (preferred)

Strong administration skills

GCSE - Math's and English
Empathy for the customer (they are not looking for highly aggressive debt collectors)
Experienced working on a dialer or busy call centre

If you want to work for a top law firm with a highly attractive salary of £22,000 and excellent benefits package then look no further, don't hesitate and apply today or for more information call (0161)(Apply online only)) and ask for Daniel Greenhalgh.

Keywords: (collections, collections advisor, recoveries advisor, customer service, customer service advisor, negotiator, litigation, litigation executive, mortgage arrears, debt management, call centre, case manager)