Lead Collections Strategy Analyst - West Yorkshire - ??50,000
- Full Time
Lead Collections Strategy Analyst - West Yorkshire - ??50,000 - Financial Services
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ownership and maintenance of all collections strategies, policies and controls which will be executed against a conformance testing framework for operations.
The role holder will work closely with the Collections Analytics & Reporting team and the Operations team, to develop collections strategies back by analysis that deliver tangible customer and business benefit and to execute controls that ensure all processes are aligned to policy and adhered to.
The role covers the Collections life cycle, from pre delinquency through to post charge off recoveries, across multiple brands and products.
Collections Policy Ownership & Control: Responsible for ensuring that the policies and procedures are up to date and maintained as strategy moves on. Identifying controls, and developing assessments to be Embedded to test the effectiveness and conformance to the policies.
Conformance testing: Develop and execute against a suit of tests designed to demonstrate conformance to the designed strategies by the operational process - people and systems
Collections Initiative Development & Analysis (Champion/Challengers & Continuous Improvement): Support the team in developing and deploying a series of tests designed to improve the effectiveness of the collections operations teams. Utilise data driven insight to inform the development of the collectors toolkit & treatments
Credit Risk Representation on Contact Strategy & Customer Journey: Working in partnership with the Operations team to ensure that the customer journey and impact of contact strategy aligns to the objectives of better customer outcomes.
Systems & Infrastructure Enhancement: Responsible for ensuring that systems and infrastructure is not only fit for purpose, but also delivering the desired outcome. Working closely with operations and the change team to drive the agenda on systems and infrastructure
Strategic Leadership: Expected to provide thought leadership to the Risk & Operations Management function and challenge of strategic initiatives to meet our Impairment and Collections cost targets
- Ability to demonstrate proficient use of SAS and SQL in developing analysis and strategies
- Relevant experience within a regulated financial services organization
- Strong, demonstrable experience of working in Collections strategy
- Knowledge of credit card sector and products, with a core background in risk and/or analytics
- Risk aware and control focussed outlook
- Solution orientated individual
- Strong partnership and relationship skills, able to coordinate resources with varying skill sets and capabilities to deliver an end to end solution
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives forward simultaneously
- Ability to work unsupervised with high level of self-motivation, working well under pressure
- Ability to use controls and testing to drive change
- Creativity, energy and personal drive to succeed
This truly is an excellent opportunity for a Collections Strategy professional looking to join a successful organisation going from strength to strength. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding role with unrivalled exposure opportunities, a good benefits package and excellent working environment.
For further information please call Chris Worsley and send an updated CV ASAP; interviews are taking place shortly.