Events and Briefing Officer x 2
Our client, a Public Sector body in Edinburgh, are looking to hire 2 Events and Briefing Officers to join the existing team on an initial 6 month contract. Reporting into the team manager you will be responsible for organising and overseeing the presence of the business at various high profile events throughout the region.
Key duties will include:
* Liaising with organisers and other staff in relation to events management
* Organise the annual events and other events as required, with duties including issuing invitations and arranging catering
* Monitoring the budget for events, equipment and collateral to ensure limits are not exceeded
* To provide successful project management of external roadshows to be held around Scotland
* To deliver well-managed events, agent forums, focus groups and other events, improving engagement with internal and external contacts, customers and stakeholders;
* To work flexibly as part of the Communications team, supporting wider where necessary across the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
* Extensive events/briefings experience
* Stakeholder management
* Drafting reports for senior management
* Running events