EDMS Systems Administrator
"Systems Administrator", C#, HTML, Sharepoint
An exciting opportunity has come through for a large Public Sector organisation looking for an EDMS Systems Administrator on a full time basis.
Your role will be to manage, maintain, support and enhance the company wide Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Develop applications, interfaces and solutions that will promote collaborative working and support the relevant Document Management, ICT and Information Management strategies.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to analyse and understand specific project and organisational requirements providing time and effort estimates for implementing solutions.
- Develop solutions (custom code, modules, and components) that balance user needs with business goals and technology capabilities.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Support the document control function as required in Administration, maintenance and monitoring of the EDMS environment
- Working with relevant 3rd party experts, internal teams and suppliers to ensure that the EDMS environment is set up optimally and running efficiently with minimal outage
- Ensure security, including access control levels are fully managed.
- Promote the EDMS highlighting its value to the organisation.
- Proactively identify and recommend potential solutions that could assist in achieving business goals
- Experience of managing, developing and supporting an enterprise EDMS solution.
- Highly tuned analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills dealing with staff in a variety of disciplines and seniority.
- Experience of working directly with the business stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Demonstrable track record of providing technical advice based around EDMS capabilities.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advances/trends in the EDMS community.
Technical experience in the following:
- SharePoint 2010 or above
- InfoPath 2010 or above
- SharePoint designer 2010 or above
- Visual Studio 2010 or above
- ASP.NET (C#)
- HTML, ASP, XML, CSS
You will receive great Public Sector benefits with this role and be based in Central Birmingham.
If you fee you have the skills and experience for this role then please apply.