Murex Developer/Murex Technical Analyst
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical expertise for all Murex related projects including application environment management and setup, running regression test packs or reconciling and analysing batch and simulation output to explain risk and pricing differences. You will be responsible for the delivery of technical requirements end to end throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Support the delivery of development work for the Murex trading platform.
- Configure Murex 3.1n in with client requirements
- Work closely with Project Managers to provide technical expertise
- Run unit and regression testing to ensure delivery quality is maintained.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent experience working with Murex trading platform. You will have experience working as a Developer and have first class technical skills. This will be a business facing role so having strong communication skills is a must. Finally an understanding of the full trade life cycle is key.
- Murex Data Models
- Understanding of trade life cycle and workflow processing
- Established experience of development against a Murex platform
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Murex Workflow (Contract/Event/Pre-Trade)
- Murex Datamart & Reporting
- Murex Market Data import/export (MDCS/MDRS)
- Java development skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send your CV without delay.