HTML5 Full Stack Developer
My client is a leading international Asset Management firm based in the City of London.
They are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced HTML5 Full Stack Developer on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working with a green field development team focussing on automation.
Key Skills: (essential)
- Ideally a Full Stack developer.
- Must be an experienced software developer.
- Python Development or Python Programming or Java
- Webserver experience - Apache and/or tomcat
- Batchelor, Masters or PhD qualification in computer science, science, engineering, or mathematics
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in any of the following technologies would be highly desirable: Ionic, PhoneGap, AngularJS, Amazon WS (AWS), DynamoDB, Agile experience and toolset, (Jira, Confluence, Gitlab), Selenium
- Experience in any of the following technologies would be nice to have: Docker, Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst, Monitoring/logging frameworks: eg Splunk/ELK, Test automation: Karma, Jasmine, PhantomJS
- Problem solving and process analysis work experience
- Knowledge of database tools and technologies
- Experience with database query tools preferred
- Experience integrating new applications into an existing environment