Cyber Engineer - DV Cleared
Cyber Engineer with DV Clearance or previous DV Clearance and Python/C/C++ required for a great career opportunity on a permanent basis working for a large organisation working on Cyber Solutions and Defense programmes based in Gloucester & London.
As the Cyber Engineer you will be developing both Embedded and application level software. With your level of experience you will also be providing technical leadership to other more junior members of the team. Consequently you will be interacting with stakeholders during the development cycle.
- C, Python.
- System level programming in Unix/Linux/Mac OS X.
- Application level programming on Linux/Windows
- Computer and Network security.
- Good software engineering skills (development practice, use of standard tools and documented design).
- Full development life cycle
- Team working, technical team leading and oral/written communication
- Taking pride in developing high quality software to solve hard problems.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Information Security or similar.
- C++ and other languages.
- Device driver and Kernel level programming in Unix like OS's.
- Embedded and Real Time Linux (including Android) and Microsoft Windows.
- System administration/Dev Ops.
- Appreciation of IP Networking and network applications (especially security).
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.