Senior Software & Firmware Engineer - Livingston
Senior Software/Firmware Engineer
To Circa ??45,000 Plus 10% Bonus + Benefits
- Proven experience in Software and Firmware product development where there is an emphasis on very high quality standards
- Full Lifecycle development experience from requirements gathering to testing and deployment
- Strong C/C++/C# programming skills
- Experience operating in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with UML
- Source Code Management and Bug Tracking Tools
- ARM Processors
- Appreciation of Hardware/Electronics Design
The Senior Software/Firmware engineer role will be varied and interesting, working on industry leading products for worldwide clients. You will be a hugely important member of the growing R&D team within a very successful organisation with a long, strong history.
Responsibilities will include -
- Leading development from initial requirements gathering through to testing, debugging and release
- Taking a leading role in producing top-quality documentation
- Collaborating with Senior Electronics Design Engineers to ensure a good synch between hardware and software
- Leading by example for more junior members of the team.
The company is the world leader in their field, and have their main R&D/application development team based in Livingston. They are real innovators and continue to expand their market presence through their constant development of cutting edge products.
Their particular niche in the market is set to continually expand and they are looking to capitalise on this by ensuring the team is full of the best developers in the country.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP or contact Derek.