SAP Cutover Manager
SAP Cutover Manager
??50,000 - ??65,000/??100k package
Our client is a FTSE 100 organisation and is looking for a SAP Cutover Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will play a key role in being accountable for all business cutover activities on the programme. You will define the approach of activities, manage the plans and lead the team responsible for performing the activities ensuring delivery and execution.
- Develop and maintain clear processes and templates to enable Delivery & Project managers to complete business ERP cutover activities
- Deliver market/site consultancy and support to enable Cutover Planning activities to be undertaken in line with the ERP methodology
- Develop process with Delivery & Project Managers around monitoring Cutover Planning progress & metrics and Quality reviews & sign off in advance of Cutover in line with ERP methodology
- Provide support to markets/sites in identifying appropriately skilled resources to enable plans and schedules for Cutover to be executed
- Briefing senior stakeholders around the Cutover end to end process
- Provide overall management support & coordination of the business ramp-down and ramp-up processes around Cutover
- Develop good cross-team support & education mechanism across the Delivery organisation
- SAP Delivery experience
- ECC 6 experience
- Global implementation experience
- Experience of managing large teams
- Change and release experience
- Project methodologies experience such as ASAP and Prince 2
- Senior stakeholder management skills
This is an interesting global SAP implementation - if interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on (see below)
Keywords - SAP Release Manager, SAP Change Manager, SAP Project Manager, SAP Project Lead, SAP Test Manager, SAP Cutover Lead,McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.