Avanade, a well-respected technical/Digital consulting firm, is looking for an Interaction Designer to join our fast-growing, energetic Digital Team.
Why join Avanade? Are you passionate about building better user experiences? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people's lives? Avanade's newly launched Digital Studio engages a diverse array of design challenges across various industries, working with a variety of internationally recognised brands. We solve these challenges with an equally diverse array of products, from internal and external line-of-business applications, to public-facing websites, to mobile and tablet applications. The demand for experience design is rapidly growing - so much that we need more people like you to join our all-star team.
As an Interaction Designer at Avanade, you will be closely working with UX Architects and Experience Technologists, assisting in original designs for interactive, multi-platform user interfaces, utilising a variety of design tools in multiple mediums. The Interaction Designer will be able to collaborate with creative team members to help shape design strategies and translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into detailed design artifacts that meet all of these requirements. Joining Avanade, you will be part of a global team and be working with team members internationally.
* 4+ years of experience in digital visual design
* Proves fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (or similar eg Sketch), and other related digital design tools in addition to proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Understanding of the latest Front End development tools such as HTML5 and CSS
* Demonstrates ability to sketch concepts for communication to stakeholders
* Demonstrates ability to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment
* Provides proven experience with user-centered design methodologies
* Ability to use prototyping applications such as Axure desired
* Has earned Bachelor's degree in library science, graphic design, human-computer interaction, technical communications, computer science, or related field required
You will have the flexibility to work from home with some travel required to meet with clients.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients. Our professionals combine technology, business and Digital industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 28,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.