Senior Developer - C#, C or Java - Some home working
Senior Developer (C#, C or Java)
Based Plymouth - some home working 1-2 days per week possible
Salary - to 55k plus benefits
Interesting, cutting-edge but relaxed working environment
Overview of Role:
We are looking for an experienced Back End cloud developer with data analytics experience to help drive the clients business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the creation of data-driven products in the Internet of Things space. Working closely with members of the product development team (product management, firmware, cloud services, electronics, mechanical and systems design), you will play a leading role in developing cloud-based applications that scale across multiple use cases, customers, and devices. This is largely a hands-on green-field development role that offers great opportunity for shaping the total design of our IoT cloud services.
* Creating business applications in either C#, C or Java (client will cross train suitable, high calibrate candidates)
* IaaS and PaaS solutions
* Web application development
* Data analytics, storage (structured/unstructured), ingestion and aggregation
* Creating APIs
* Use of structured and unstructured databases - SQL, NoSQL (eg MongoDB)
* Integration with third-party web services
* Deployment and operations support
* Agile development methodologies (eg Scrum, Kanban, TDD/BDD)
* Passion for product development and innovation
* Skilled at building clean, maintainable code
* Experience in electronics, hardware and firmware
* Basic web Front End development experience
* Creating data-driven applications
* Iterative service prototyping and innovation
* Use of machine learning
* Developing systems for support of mobile applications - including authentication, subscription management, Back End-as-a-service, analytics, commerce.
Please send CV for further details.
For contract vacancies itecopeople acts as an Employment Business. For permanent vacancies itecopeople acts as an Employment Agency. itecopeople is an equal opportunities employer & encourages applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief. Summit Computer Recruitment Ltd t/a itecopeople is a member of the REC & is ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited.