Customer Insight Manager
Customer Engagement Insight Manager is required to join a prestigious pharmaceutical company. As a Customer Engagement Insight Manager you will work in collaboration with the business partner you will be responsible for analysing performance across all channels and steering teams towards the appropriate attribution modelling. You will be given freedom to develop analytical tools to monitor the KPIs and optimize the overall digital marketing strategy. You have the opportunity to act as a change agent in the business providing actionable business insight by leveraging varied datasets.
The ideal candidates must have experience on the following areas:
- previous experience with Adobe Analytic platform and Adobe DataWorkbench (fka. Insight) or similar
- previous experience on various analytical techniques including time series analysis, cluster analysis, regression analysis, predictive modelling techniques and decision trees
- previous experience with R to perform statistical analysis
- previous experience in data extraction and manipulation, in particular with SQL
- previous experience in visualizing results and creating reports in particular with Tibco Spotfire or similar
Communication is an important aspect of the job and in this senior role you will need to command strong leadership and build trust across the business by being able to put customer activity and emerging customer trends into context. With proliferation of Big Data, the critical part will be providing relevant insights to make data driven decisions.
This is a critical senior role for the organization and as such you will need to demonstrate the ability to manage the immediacy of Real Time channel activity with the future state of experience optimisation.
For further details please contact Katie Collins.