Virtualization Network Architect
The role of Virtualisation Network Architect will be a key position within a Group Technology, Strategy & Operations team. Youwill drive the definition, evolution and implementation of the target architecture, technical specifications and guidelines for key transformation programmes in Network Virtualisation, SDN and NFV.
Salary: up to ??69,000 + benefits
Key Skills: Virtualisation, Networks, SDN (desired but not essential)
- Define and drive the evolution of architecture and guidelinesfor the Network Virtualisation transformation,
- Work with Vendors to define technical requirements and to influence their roadmaps and product evolution.
- Contribute in the definition and implementation of the Network Virtualisation programme and support the Region and the Markets in the programme implementation.
- Active participation to the external technology community.
You will be a pragmatic person with deep technical knowledge in Network Virtualisation. You will have remarkable interpersonal skills and will be able to work in a complex, international environment.
- Deep knowledge of Network Virtualisation, proved expertise in Core and Transport Network technologies and architectures,
- Ability to manage multiple & changing priorities and take accountability for decisions made,
- Excellent communication skills - able to understand and interact in both business and technical languages,
- Knowledge of project management processes (ie project planning, control and reporting, risk management),
- Experience of working in large multi-national, Matrix based organizations.