Harvey Nash Technology are currently looking for an Linux Engineer with experience of Automation to join a company in Northampton. The business is establishing a new team in this area and is looking for all levels of experience.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and supporting automated infrastructure for the organisation. This will be for the full life cycle of a project including architecture, design & deployment through to support.
- Great Linux administration skills
- Experience of using automation to build infrastructure
- A good knowledge of how a pipeline works with continuous integration
- Any cloud technology experience in particular AWS
- Good knowledge of both infrastructure and developer practices
- The use of source control and merge requests
Beneficial but not essential:
- Agile, Scrum, iterative software development experience.
Ansible, gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform, AWS, Vagrant, artifactory, Linux
These roles come with a very competitive salary and benefits package.