Female* Personal Assistant/ Care Support Worker & Companion CP6069
We are looking for a care assistant/support worker for our client:
• Looking for a Female Care Support Worker/Personal Assistant/companion
• To be a light hearted companion able to support me with my personal care and enjoying life.
• I am a young woman in my early 40’s who has suffered a major stroke leaving me with severe physical disabilities, speech and sight impairment.
• You must be happy to work in a home with a dog
• You must be able to listen to me, have a chat and watch DVDs, sing along to them, go out on short trips and support me at hydrotherapy or physiotherapy
• Two afternoons during the week, actual days to be mutually agreed
• I still have a sharp mind and a good sense of humor so you must be happy to have a laugh with me whilst working to a high standard.
1pm – 5pm two weekdays per week
£9.00 per hour
• *Sch. 9 s. 1 (1) Equality Act 2010 applies (female for personal care purposes)
• Must be comfortable with pets
• UK driving licence desirable
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form.
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org/
A little about us....
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued.