5 days left
- Full Time
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s busy distribution centre for a high end supermarket chain in Caldicot, Gwent.
As a Warehouse Operative your main responsibilities will include:
- Using of MHE equipment within a large racked and aisled warehouse
- Picking a large variety of grocery goods - ranging from wine, sauces, shampoo and confectionary to pharmaceuticals and domestic cleaning equipment
- Stacking the items in roll cages on LLOPT's guided by digital wrist AMT's and trigger scanners
- Loading and unloading
- Keeping the distribution centre clean and tidy in line with site hygiene
Colleagues are targeted and measured on performance pick rate, ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
This role includes some heavy lifting and repetitive actions in the picking and stacking of the cages.
Candidates must have a high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking and awareness of other colleagues whilst driving the trucks.
The shifts for this position will be either rotational days of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm or fixed nights of 10pm to 6pm.
The pay rate for this position varies dependent on the shift worked:
- Day Shifts - £7.20 to £9.19 per hour depending on performance
- Night Shifts - £7.92 to £9.60 per hour depending on performance
Apply for Warehouse Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly