Chef de Partie
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a major airline catering company based at Heathrow International Airport have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join their expanding team!
This opportunity offers an immediate start for suitable candidates.
As an important individual within the team you will be responsible for carrying out various tasks which contribute towards the assurance of product safety, quality and legality.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing delicious in-flight meals to exact specifications and quantities
- Carrying out and recording regular food safety checks
- Minimising and recording waste and spillages
- Working within tight timeframes to ensure fulfilment of all orders
- Ensuring the work area is kept safe and as clean as possible
- Maintaining high standards of quality, hygiene, and health and safety
- Ensuring that the standards of cleanliness and house-keeping are met
- Reporting all accidents and taking the necessary preventative action
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a qualification in catering
- Hold a valid Food Hygiene certificate
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
- Be able to work to deadlines and precise specifications
- Be able to provide traceable references for the last 5 years
- Have proof of right to work in the UK documents
The client is offering fantastic rates of pay from £9.50 to £12.00 per hour, the hours will be flexible and weekend work might be required. Bank holiday overtime will also be available.
Variety is the spice of life and in line with this you will be working in various areas including the Hot Kitchen, Cold Kitchen and other specialist departments.
If you're a dedicated individual who has a passion for cooking, is highly organised and has excellent attention to detail, get in touch with us today for the opportunity of an immediate start!
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly