General Assistants / Warehouse Bar Packer
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for General Assistants / Warehouse Bar Packers to work for our client within the Airline Food Production industry.
Scope of the role:
- To work as a General Assistant across all the short haul & long haul operations as outlined within the organisation.
- To work flexibly across all the “Main Duties & Responsibilities” as outlined below, on any airline accounts and as directed.
- Sort and assemble bars into flights, working as a team to achieve targets.
- To check trolley seals and cross-check with customs paper work.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To follow all operating procedures in the course of your duties to the best of your abilities.
- To ensure the work area is kept as safe and as clean as possible.
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, and health and safety in line with customer/company specifications.
- To ensure that the standards of cleanliness and house-keeping are within the guidelines laid down in the company procedures.
- To report all accidents and take the necessary preventative action.
- To be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally at all levels.
- To ensure that relevant entries are made in the diary log and that the log is checked at the beginning of each shift.
- To be totally flexible within the role and within the unit departments.
- Carry out quality checks with improvement action when required.
- Assist in follow-up of Quality Assurance/Health & Safety reports.
- To take on any other duties as and when required.
The hours of work available are 7am – 4 pm and 8am - 5pm, working any 5 days on and 3 days off rotational basis.
The rate of pay is £6.95 per hour.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to the email address provided.