General Operatives (Night Shift)
We are continuosuly recruiting for General Operatives (Night Shift) to support the effective operation of our client’s services at Stansted Airport.
The main duties of the role will include working in the catering and warehousing departments, loading and unloading goods, as well as loading and unloading aircrafts when they’re airside.
We are looking for someone that:
- Is able to work to tight deadlines
- Can achieve exacting operational requirements
- Can work full and flexible shift patters
- Strives to achieve high quality standards
- Will meet customer expectations
- Will ensure all health and safety, security and confidentiality policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Able to work as a team player and use initiative to achieve excellent performance
- Sound communication skills
- Flexible attitude to work as requested
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
Requirements for the role:
- A full clean driving licence
- Ability to obtain an airside driver permit
- 5 year checkable employment / history
- Be willing to undergo a criminal record check
- Security awareness certificate
Please note, full training will be given on all aspects of the job and equipment used.
The rate of pay for this role is £7.32 per hour.
Apply for General Operatives (Night Shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly