Customer Services Representative
Vero Group – Customer Services Representative
Vero Software is a world leader in CAD CAM software with a proven track record of reliable product delivery. Vero develops and distributes software for aiding the design and manufacturing processes, providing solutions for the tooling, production engineering, sheet metal, metal fabrication, stone and woodworking industries. The company's world-renowned brands include Alphacm, Cabinet Vision, Machining,Strategist,PEPS, Radan, SMIRT, SURFCAM, VISI, and WorkNC, along with the production control MRP system Javelin. Despite the diversity of application, these solutions have one thing in common: they all address the rising challenges of achieving manufacturing efficiencies and bring huge value to the operations where they are deployed.
Cabinet Vision is a unique solution for those in the woodworking industry. Our products help enable any furniture, woodworking or kitchen cabinet manufacturer to fully automate and integrate its design through manufacturing processes, saving time, eliminating costly mistakes and increasing productivity.
We are currently seeking a Customer Services Representative to be based in the Reading Office, reporting directly to the Cabinet Vision Product Business Manager.
COMPETENCIES - SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- To carry out day to day Telesales activities to achieve Individual Monthly Sales targets, maximising Sales Revenues from existing clients, by ensuring they are aware of additional products and services available.
- Provide direct sales of Annual Support, Training, Updates and other non-core products to existing customers.
- Solicit new customer sales opportunities by taking incoming & making outgoing phone calls to prospects/customers.
- Work closely with CV-UK Account Managers to provide the best service to customers & prospects and to solicit product demo opportunities in order to insure success of the outside Sales channel.
- Aggressively follow up on all assigned Solid Essential leads and manage them until closed.
- Takes the initiative to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Follows all policies and procedures.
- Ability to contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment.
- Communicates effectively to support organization and process change.
- Shows conscientious attention to detail.
- Displays a professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to learn how to effectively use various software packages.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work activities.
- Excellent and persuasive telephone manner
- Understanding customer needs and how best to address them
- Closing the sale
- Industry knowledge preferred (Manufacturing, CNC, CAD/CAM) but full training will be given.
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM
Apply for Customer Services Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly