Personal Care/ Social Support/ Care Assistant DP2405
We are looking for a care assistant/support worker for our client:
• I am a Middle aged gentleman with MS looking to engage an assistant to:
• Assist me to access the local community in my electric wheelchair.
• Assist me with my MS exercises on my arms and legs as required.
• Assist me with domestic support in my home and garden such as occasional grass cutting, general house cleaning, hoovering, dusting, window cleaning, tidying etc
• Assist me with personal care when my wife is unavailable.
£8.50 per hour
Up to 30 hours a week – job share available
Days and Times by Agreement
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form.
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org/
A little about us....
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued