Sales ledger assistant
Our client based near Knaresborough is looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Assistant to join their team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of debtor ledger accounts
- Collection of overdue debts
- Regular customer contact by phone and email to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Providing copy invoices, proof of delivery and credit notes as required
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate terms of bring payment into line
- Receiving incoming cash and processing onto the system
- Send out monthly statements
- Start legal process and liaise with collection agency as required
Candidates will ideally have previous sales ledger experience and must have excellent and confident communication skills. You will be numerate, able to process data quickly and have good IT skills. You will be able to work under pressure, have the ability to multi-task and excellent organisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and growing company who look after their staff.
Apply for Sales ledger assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly