Customer Service Advisors
Customer Service Advisor - HSBC - ??17,250 starting salary, increasing to at least ??18,250 after 12 months (subject to performance)
Our Hamilton Contact Centre offers great facilities such as an on-site gym, nursery, restaurant, coffee shop and free on-site parking. We have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events.
We now offer a free shuttle bus for all employees to and from the following train stations: Blantyre, Motherwell, Bellshill and Hamilton Bus station. The service runs throughout our opening hours and coincides with when shifts start and finish to make your journey easier
When you join our team, from day one you'll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to ??775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice - our flexible benefits scheme
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
At HSBC we're all about exceeding our customer's expectations. Our Customer Service Advisors deliver a superior service to each and every individual who calls our Contact Centre in Hamilton.
We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our inbound customer service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers - everything else we can teach you!
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Delivering an outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
- Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs - and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
What do I need to be successful in this role?
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a Contact Centre before, or even if you're straight out of education. We pride ourselves in delivering some of the best training out there.
You'll start on a salary of ??17,250 and since we're passionate about you and career progression, we will ensure you go through a really thorough induction programme during your first 10 weeks. After 6 months providing all is going ok, you'll see your salary rise to ??17,750. We will then provide with you more training to enhance your skills to support a wider range of customers and in reward for that we will look to increase your salary to??18,250 after 12 months
We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 7am and 12am, 7 days a week.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centre.
Does this sound like you? If so apply today to join HSBC, a truly global organisation, and start your journey.
*Pension core contribution of 10% on first ??20,100 of pensionable salary and 9% on any remaining salary over ??20,100 plus 7% matching contributions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.