Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
This is your chance to join a Global Business Services Group. On offer is the chance for a high-calibre Chief Commercial Officer to join the senior leadership team. Your key purpose is to deliver strategic leadership to develop objectives, to increase revenue, profitability and generate business growth.
Principally your responsibilities include; Strategic Vision, Finance, Customer Experience, Organisational Design/Talent Management/Succession Planning, Legal Compliance and Corporate Governance.
Your key objectives:
- Initiate and manage all sales, marketing and product design initiatives in line with company's strategic plan.
- Deliver leadership to develop strategic objectives.
- Lead the growth of the marketing strategy with an emphasis on Market Penetration, Sales Growth - importantly Effective Customer Acquisition and Market Demand Generation.
- Execute and build a clear path for the company's sales strategy to ensure the identification and optimisation of growth.
- Develop commercially attractive products.
- Stay within budget with Sales, Marketing and Product Design costs defined in long term strategic plan.
- Provide management information and guide the business to ensure customer expectations are exceeded consistently and preparation of new product launches.
- Ensure promotion of the services and product with marketing campaigns and collateral.
- The mitigation of all risks to the company.
- Develop marketing team to deliver higher tactical, organisational and strategic efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the documented quality procedures.
- Guide sales opportunities including identification, planning and execution in line with strategic plan.
- Facilitate effective MI and ensure internal controls systems are performing within ethical and legal parameters.
- Comply and publish security policies legislative requirements and review the security Intranet for changes that effect the business.
In order to qualify for this truly unique opportunity applicants MUST possess:
- Extensive experience in a senior management/board director position backed up by some HCM, Technology background and Finance exposure
- Demonstrable and proficient leadership skills.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering successful commercial strategies.
- Strong Sales Management skills as well as the ability to negotiate and analyse.
- Ability to influence and be effective at all levels including being more hands on as well as strategic.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful candidates unrivalled challenge, career progression and earnings potential.