Our client is a massive player in the banking technology (hardware and software) World and they are looking for a skilled Test Analyst, who will along with other responsibilities help test their Fraud detection software.
- Experienced on automated integration testing tool - Selenium WebDriver (must have)
- HtmlUnit, SoapUI, jMeter
- Solid testing experience of large scale, complex integration programmes/projects as a test analyst
- Extensive knowledge of testing life cycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches
- Ability to design and execute well-conceived comprehensive test plans and scripts
- Experience of testing User Interfaces of web-based and standalone applications
- Ability to produce test metrics and test documentation
- Good understanding of various stages of SDLC
- Experience of application life cycle/test management tools
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Experience of working with offshore team
- Enthusiastic about testing, motivated, self-driven, proactive and quality focused
- Have strong problem-solving abilities
- Methodical and analytical with meticulous attention to detail
- Good communicator (both written and verbal)
- Experience of problem management and prioritizing tasks at short notice
- Experienced in working in an Agile methodology
- Knowledge of non-functional testing including performance testing, security testing
- Experienced on JAVA programming language (J2EE, Maven)
- Experienced on Linux OS and Bash Scripting
- Background of requirements gathering & managing requirements traceability
- Familiar with database technologies (Oracle, SQL)
- Familiar with JIRA or similar issue management and tracking systems
- Familiar of Subversion and continuous build process
- Formal test qualification, eg ISTQB, ISEB, Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST), TMap, etc.
Our fraud detection product is embracing modern technologies allowing a profound change in terms of testing. You will contribute to create and maintain a build pipeline that will ensure the quality of the product on each build and release. The building pipeline contains both manual and automated tests. Test automation is achieved via off-the-shelf tools and proprietary software.
Every day, financial institutions depend on our smart, machine-learning fraud detection and prevention solution, to protect their customers, their reputations and their bottom line. This enables enterprise fraud protection, covering all channels, all accounts and all payment types from a single platform. Part of our Banking software suite, it helps you unlock amazing consumer experiences across physical and digital banking channels every time.