Dynamics AX Developer
Dynamics AX Developer required to perform as a technical expert in the design, programming, testing and debugging of applications within a multi-tiered system, under minimal direction. The role includes understanding requirements and providing the technical support necessary to create an end result that is scalable and maintainable. The individual works closely with the AX Solution Architect and DevOps resources to understand and deliver a technical solution. Prior experience supporting multiple projects and teams in a global program environment is desired. This role will require broad development expertise and exceptionally deep experience with Microsoft .NET technologies. Especially important are skills and experience related to ERP, particularly in the areas of Logistics, Retail and Finance, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops Dot Net software components in a fast paced multidisciplinary environment
- Leads on discrete development projects and should take complete ownership of technical solution
- Develops accurate level of effort estimates, and manages task schedules
- Builds overall system architecture of information system, encompassing external and internal interface analysis and definition, as well as functional requirement allocations.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 and Dynamics AX 2012
- 6+ years of X++ and C# programming experience
- 8-10 years of relevant IT experience.
- Experience in a global and multicultural environment.