Banking Reporting Administrator - Excel
Banking Reporting Administrator (Daily Valuations)
One of our large financial clients is currently looking for an experienced Investment Reporting Administrator, strong excel/speadsheets knowledge along with financial sector experience or similar
The Daily Valuations Team is responsible for the production (accounting and reporting) of daily valuations for our clients, in accordance with service agreements, internal policies and legal/regulatory requirements. We service clients from all over Europe, with daily deadlines throughout the day.
Produce accurate daily NAV calculations, including full Proof and Control
- Complete a daily review of transaction activity incorporating but not limited to; cash and stock differences, outstanding receivables/payables, pricing and corporate actions, Income and Pricing validations, and maintenance of Unit-Holder activity.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with client service agreements, bank policies and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Thorough preparation of allocated accounts in advance of the forthcoming client SLA
- Preparation of Monthly statements and maintenance of Unit-Holder activity
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly tasks and checks as per procedures ie aged break analysis and extra month end NAV/pricing checks.
- Provide frequent and consistent communication with team members, ensuring that any potential internal or external service level breaches are escalated. This should include communications relating to the following areas: internal/external clients, team and individual deadlines.
- Assist to maintain a high level of morale within the team and department by displaying a positive, productive and professional work ethic.
- Ensure business practices and controls are understood for all clients including those that deviate from the standard service offering.
- Develop own knowledge, to include the operational procedures within the department and those of our internal stakeholders.
- Develop financial products knowledge in order to ensure the team and departmental procedures reflect current market developments and client requirements.
- Complete all miscellaneous tasks as required
Work with other operational groups to support the service delivery
- Previous Investment Products - Equities,Bonds,swaps or similar
- Financial industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Experience in institutional accounting processes advantageous, particularly knowledge of Institutional Accounting System (IAS) on a daily or monthly valuation basis.
- Personal Organisation, work quality/attention to detail, numerical skills and analytical thinking
- Effective written and oral communication skills, excellent technical ability and an understanding of accounting
- Quick to develop new skills and a pro-active approach to learning and training
Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.