Senior B2B Marketing Manager
My client, a global FTSE 250 business with a very large scale marketing budget, is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to head up their B2B marketing efforts to large corporates and middle market enterprises with a focus on supporting the company's strategic and revenue growth.
The Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Develop and deliver an effective and measurable insight-based segment specific plan of multi- channel marketing activity that supports segment business objectives.
- Hold and track a plan of customer experience improvement activity
- Ensure activity effectiveness is maximised by linking external brand, segment and sector marketing campaigns with internal business readiness. It is essential that all stakeholders are engaged and business development teams are equipped with tools and information required to deliver campaign results.
- Unwavering focus on collaboration; the jobholder is expected to collaborate with segment teams, customer experience, campaign teams, digital teams, product teams, and the wider marketing function.
- Understand products suitable for meeting segment needs.
- Ensure all campaigns are client-centric and compelling, positioning the broad range of solutions and avoiding 'product push'.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across the marketing function and product businesses to secure buy-in and alignment of campaign objectives.
- Devise and deliver clear communication strategies for internal audience.
- Devise and deliver front line tools and collateral that drive confidence and facilitate conversations.
- Partner with the insight to ensure that activities respond to insight findings.
- Partner with the Planning & Effectiveness Team to use campaign analytics and stakeholder feedback to evaluate effectiveness and influence future campaign development.
- Partner with Campaign Team and encourage media neutrality - identifying the most effective way of reaching an audience, measuring effectiveness and driving constant improvement.
- Instigate integrated campaigns that use channels effectively and brief external agencies and internal design resources with regards to design of creative campaigns.
- Apply innovative thinking in defining strategic marketing initiatives to stay ahead of the competition.
The ideal Senior B2B Marketing Manager will have:
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business, operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
- Experience working in relevant environments, ie Large Matrix organisation
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- A track record of successfully identifying and developing significant, complex business propositions, that attract and entrench customers, in a fair and ethical way