Events Executive - Large Scale Corporate Events
Events Executive with experience of large scale, public-facing corporate events required for initial 3-month contract with key public sector client based in Edinburgh
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an Events Executive to organise and oversee their presence at high-profile events and external roadshows. The ideal candidate will be responsible for liaising with organisers, managing and monitoring budgets, and providing briefings to those involved.
- Extensive background in organising and overseeing company presence at large scale corporate events
- Experience of monitoring event budgets
- Strong written and oral communication skills - able to liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Able to draft correspondence and briefings for senior stakeholders
- Able to communicate across teams
- Willing to travel to client sites and events across Scotland
- Public sector background
- Communications or events qualification
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to hold, or be willing to obtain, a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate as part of the security clearance for this position.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.