Media Manager - Marketing Agency
Media Manager - Marketing Agency - Hampshire (part time)
Are you looking to for a part time role so you have a good work/life balance? Are you an experienced Media Marketing professional with a relevant qualification? Do you want to work for an award-winning marketing agency? Have you worked agency side previously? If you answered yes to the above then what are you waiting for...
A superb, award-winning marketing agency in a prime Hampshire location are looking for a talented Media Manager to work with them twice a week (Ideally Monday and Tuesday) as part of a job share, the role involves working across both Digital and Print Media across the agencies entire client base which includes a huge variety of sectors!
The Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Digital media and print media planning and buying
- Display media marketing
- Managing media plans and programmes across multiple clients
- Represent media on new business opportunities, generating ideas and providing recommendations
- Be primary point of contact for Google, LinkedIn and other media partners
- Working closely with your job share colleague
- Data Planning (customer segmentation and targeting)
The Ideal Media Manager will:
- Have a degree (In media, business, marketing or IT)
- Relevant career experience in developing digital media and data strategies for clients
- Have knowledge in PPC, Display, Search, Social Media marketing, Video, and more
- Have strong analytical skills including Social Media & Google
- Have strong knowledge and exposure to market mix modelling
To be considered for this part time position please email your CV to (see below)
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
For more information please apply now.