Roads Planning Engineer
Roads Planning Engineer--------3 months-------Aberdeen
Our client is looking for an experienced engineer to assist in the delivery of Local Transportation Strategy in Aberdeen City. The role requires a candidate able to project lead a team of technical staff to work on a variety of road maintenance, traffic management, structural, civil and road safety projects.
The role includes
- Site supervision such as inspections, surveys and technical assessments.
- Office based duties such as contract administration, data handling and the development of quality systems.
- Working within ISO 9001 standards
- Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Strong IT skills
- Full driving licence - travel required between sites and office in City Centre
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide professional advice and make effective decisions
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.