Inside Sales Engineer
Job Title: Inside Sales Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to ??50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT companies, is looking to recruit an Inside Sales Engineer to join their Inside Sales team based in the Bracknell, Berkshire.
To be a successful Inside Sales Engineer at my client you need to have experience in a sales engineering or customer-facing role and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers. Ideally, you are ambitious and self-motivated and have experience with application performance management technologies and techniques and Cloud and Big Data technologies.
Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts. Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today's application architectures. Ability to understand SQL.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to work under their own volition and to work as part of a team.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!