Principle Instruments & Controls Engineer/Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
As a Principle Instruments & Controls Engineer/Project Manager working for a global organisation, you will be required to provide instrumentation and controls project capability that will ensure that capital projects are completed in full and on time. These projects will deliver new or improve manufacturing capability, productivity improvements or process cost reductions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing project scope, specification, programme and estimated cost
- Supplier selection and order placement in line with requirements
- Design reviews and acceptance testing
- Schedule management and installation supervision
Key experience includes:
- Excellent safety record
- Strong interpersonal/organisational/project management skills
- Project Engineering experience in the Manufacturing Process or Chemical Industries sector
- Experienced Electrical or Controls Engineer
- Can programme PLC's or develop SCADA systems from concept to commissioning
Full JD available upon application...