IT Service Desk Engineer
Portsmouth based 1st and 2nd line Service Desk Engineer at our blue chip FTSE 100 Aerospace customer:
- 2000 users across 3 sites. Answering calls and triaging at a first line level.
- Providing second line support for:
- Windows 7
- Hardware maintenance through a 3rd party (warranty)
- Mimecast Email Archiving System
- Active Directory administration
- Change Control of the desktop environment
- Managment and resolution of calls using the customer's service management package
- Provide 1st line support to Manufacturing IT in an Aerospace environment.
- Deploying software via SCCM Remote support through RDP, SCCM Remote control, Webex and Dameware.
- 2nd line VOIP support
- Deployment of desktops and laptops to new and existing users Patching and 1st line network support
This is a contract role at 1-2 years, with a view to extending.
This job will involve occasional travel to the Bristol area.
Job Type: Contract
- IT Service Desk: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers or motorbike License