My client, a market leading niche consulting firm specialise in risk and regulatory advisory within financial services. They have been established since 1999 and have 60 people in London.
Due to increased client demand they are rapidly growing and seeking individuals to join their industry renowned teams with a strong focus on risk & regulation from a broking background.
You will be working directly with clients to advise them on how they should operate their business in line with risk, regulatory and market conditions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable compliance experience in a broking environment.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of both the business issues in this sector as well as the key risk & regulatory challenges
- Demonstrate experience of working in a project based environment
You will gain:
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment
- You will be working alongside like-minded individuals and will have
- Access to lots of training and development with plenty of scope for advancement.
- Competitive compensation package and opportunity for profit related bonuses.