Commercial Manager - Utilities - ??40 - 50k per annum - Permanent - Stoke-On-Trent OR Glasgow JA/Req/033198
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Manager with a brand new company within the Utilities Retail sector based in Stoke-On-Trent.
The role will play an essential role in a newly formed commercial team and will work largely independently on all aspects within the commercial and contract spectrum.
The desired candidate will have a broad range of knowledge and experience across all aspects of commercial, contractual and financial management as well as ideally some legal experience. The role holder will also be expected to have excellent negotiation skills with proven experience working on large complex contracts.
* Strong Contract knowledge
* Financial management and commercial acumen
* Excellent negotiation skills coming from a sales or pricing background would be ideal
* Experience negotiating with clients on large and complex contracts
* In depth knowledge of contract T's and C's
* Risk Management in relation to contracts
* Strong experience in all of governance, compliance and the documentation of processes
* Excellent communication skills
* Good all round knowledge and background in Contract, Finance and commercial management
* Legal as this role will be fairly independent - although will have support from the Legal team
* Utilities experience would be ideal but not essential
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for the successful candidate to establish themselves in a new company working in a competitive and rapidly expanding marketplace.
If interested and you fit the above profile please respond with an updated CV ASAP for review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.