A Marketing Manager is required to join a company who are the World's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, developing, delivering and analysing the marketing strategy across the product portfolio. This is a high profile role internally and will be joining and managing an established team of Marketers.
The Marketing Manager's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating, developing and applying customer-led marketing strategies
- Planning, communicating and reporting on marketing strategies
- Ensuring data is segmented for marketing campaigns
- Thinking creatively around different types of customer-focused content, format and marketing tactics
- Analysing marketing performance
- Budget Management
Interested applicants must be experienced Marketing Managers who have worked in Matrix organisations. You should have worked with marketing tools such as Eloqua, ideally working in B2B Marketing. You should have a background in Content Marketing and knowledge of cross-channel marketing. For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones.