European Distribution Sales Manager Electromechanical

Mase Consulting
From £40,000 to £50,000 per annum + 40% Bonus + Car + Pension + Health
06 Oct 2016
23 Oct 2016
Contract Type
European Distribution Sales Manager – Electromechanical (RP1016-TJ) Location: Based in England – Ideally located in the South East, South West, Midlands, East Anglia, North West or Yorkshire region. £40K - £50K Basic 40% Bonus Company Car 5% Pension Family Healthcare 25 Days Holiday (Rising with service) Public Holidays Benefits COMPANY My client is a global leader in the design, development and production of electromechanical solutions utilised across a wide range of industry sectors. They offer an extensive range of high quality, reliable products that meet the demands of industry and have built a solid reputation for their innovative and dynamic approach. POSITION Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for:- Operating from a home office and spending two days per month at my client’s offices. Spending 20-30% of your time travelling in Europe (Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic etc.) with the remaining 70% of your time focusing on the UK and Ireland. Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows. Managing, supporting and training a European distribution/reseller network. Creating and implementing a distribution strategy, structure and hierarchy across Europe. Conducting regular performance reviews of existing distributors. Creating and implementing a clear pricing structure across the distribution network. Identifying, qualifying and appointing new distributors that will add value to my client’s European sales strategy. Negotiating distribution agreements and contracts. Freeing up the Regional Sales Managers by allocating smaller direct customers to their local distribution partner. PERSON The successful candidate MUST possess past experience managing a European / International distribution network and ideally have sold electrical, mechanical, electromechanical or mechatronic solutions. Examples include but not limited to Switchgear, Solenoids, Pumps, Sensors etc. A HND or Degree would be highly advantageous but not essential, as would additional European languages such as German, Czech or Polish. A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include: Strategic thinking Self-motivation Able to operate autonomously Competent user of Microsoft Office Excellent presentation and communication skills Willingness to travel in Europe This job was originally posted as