Procurement & Resourcing Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Procurement & Resourcing Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Doncaster
JOB ID: J028028
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Resourcer/Coordinator to join a growing business in South Yorkshire. Based in their Doncaster office you will be responsible for the procurement of a range of Learning and Development services for businesses across the UK. You will assist with the company’s supply chain process and support the Resourcing Manager to meet profit / budget targets. Ideally you will have experience negotiating with third party suppliers and be confident/assertive with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to the above, you will be required to renegotiate existing contracts, adhering to company policies / procedures at all times with a focus on supplier selection/management and procurement. As such excellent communication skills are vital, as is an excellent telephone manner. The ability to prioritise tasks and meet numerous deadlines simultaneously is important as you will be managing multiple requirements simultaneously. This position would suit someone from a background within training provision, recruitment or any other client facing role.
• Responding to client enquires promptly
• To be proactive, polite, assertive and solutions focused
• Understanding and assessing client training needs
• Work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
• Liaising with new and existing training providers to discuss availability, and price
• Build and develop relationships with new and existing training providers
• Ensure adequate breadth of resource is available to meet client demands
• Constantly maintain and update supplier database and plan for future demand
• Ensuring all data is accurate and up to date with the correct documents in place
• Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role managing supplier relationships
• Good telephone manner and a positive attitude
• Methodical approach under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Competent user of Microsoft Office, specifically word & excel
• CIP Qualified or currently working towards qualification (preferred)
If you are interested in this role then please apply without delay by sending your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66732010