Part Time Technical Support Advisors - Geek Squad
Geek Squad Technical Support Agents
Part Time 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
£8,685.50 + 15% Monthly Bonus
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone.
Right now, we are in search of a Covert Recon Agent to work within our GeekSquadContact Centre in Preston. Take one part premier customer service, add one part tech fanatic, mix well with equal parts style, experience and humour. What do you get? A Geek Squad Agent who is part of a team of over 20,000 Agents deployed worldwide.
Your role will be to provide a solution to client’s mobile handset issues, this may be troubleshooting device issues, setting up email or providing a repair or exchange service for faulty handsets. Excellent customer service skills are a requirement & a good understanding of the latest smartphones would help too! The uniform doesn’t fit everyone and being a Geek Squad Agent takes more than just the skills to replace a motherboard or install a secure wireless network. It also takes respect, humility and someone who cares about giving our customers the highest level of service possible, Geek Squad Agents are the very face of this company, and their superior performance is essential to our success.
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- Passionate about technology
- Brand ambassador, standing for and championing all Geek Squad values and qualities
- The ability to take full ownership of identifying, finding solutions and resolving our client’s issues
- The ability to educate customers on the operation of their products/service/solution
- A willingness to learn and keep your technology knowledge up-to-date (as if you wouldn’t anyway!)
- When our Agents say they will call back at a certain time - that is when they make the call. No exceptions.
What would we like to see from you?
- Stellar customer service. Questioning, listening and building rapport to ensure your clients query is fixed first time effectively and efficiently. This includes an ability to convert technical jargon into a language people can understand.
- Strong technical expertise. Geek Squad Agents do it faster, better and more accurately than anyone else.
- Experience working with customers to identify mobile handset problems and the ability to advise a solution
- Up to date knowledge with procedures and processes within the business and constant awareness of the latest handsets and technical issues
- Experience with the latest smartphones and an interest in fixing own issues. You will be happy embracing all kinds of change.
Things move fast in our business – and you have to have the resilience and adaptability to keep moving forward with them. Above all, you have to share our passion for achieving amazing things – for our customers, colleagues and ourselves.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66865276